Saturday, September 15, 2012

More Smiles!

We caught Kate smiling on camera this morning! Here she is:



We also got a new comment this afternoon. We were at Costco, I was pushing the stroller with the two car seats and Chris had the shopping cart. The lady handing out cereal bar samples stopped me and said the usual, "Oh, twins!" Then she says, "Are these your trainers?" What? Trainers? I was honestly trying to figure what she meant and drew a blank. "Um...I'm not sure what you mean?" Lady: "You know, your trainer children. Are these your first?" Yes they are. "Well, then they are your training children." Alright. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! Your little baby girl looks like she is trying so hard to talk to you! She is totally precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so confused by that lady's comment. Anyway, cute video of Kate too!

    ReplyDelete