There really are two pink lines on those pregnancy tests!
Originally, I planned to not take a home pregnancy test until the morning of my beta, scheduled for 11dp3dt (11 days past 3 day transfer). However, I lost my will power at 6dp3dt. A very very faint line showed up. Hmm...I assumed it was still the hCG trigger shot leaving my system. I tested again the next day and the line got darker. Same thing next morning. Ok, so there is something there making enough hormones to turn a test positive.
Finally on 11dp3dt I went in for my first beta. They drew at 8:00am and said they'd call around 2:00pm with the results. The six hours in between were torture. I finally called Chris at 11:00 to see if he could escape for lunch because I needed out of the office for a bit. That helped.
At 1:30 the nurse called. First words out of her mouth were, "Congratulations! You're pregnant!" Beta: 310. She said she hoped for 100, so 310 was awesome. Now more waiting - the individual draw isn't as important as the rate at which the beta increases. In early pregnancy, it's supposed to double every 48-72 hours. Two more days to wait to see if this pregnancy was progressing.
At 13dp3dt or 4 weeks 2 days, I went in for the second draw. Dr. NFB called with the results that afternoon. Beta: 624. Doubled perfectly! The first ultrasound is scheduled for 6 weeks 0 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment