Friday, February 17, 2012

15w0d: OB Check-up #2

We had a standard OB check-up last Monday at 14w3d. After running out of the waiting room because I couldn't stop coughing, I returned to find Chris and the medical assistant waiting for me to go back. I had hoped for a doppler check on the babies to make sure their heart rates were ok, but was thrilled when Dr. B said she prefers to just do a quick ultrasound with twins as it is easier to find their hearts that way - and it also serves as a high level check for things like adequate amniotic fluid.

It was just a quick scan and everything looked great. Saw both hearts, but both were a little sleepy (see previous coughing fit above from which they had finally calmed down) so not a whole lot of movement. We did get to see Baby B move hands up to the face. She wasn't able to get a good pic of both babies together so no new pics today.

I think my cold is finally going away. I felt better today than I have in weeks. With a 3 day weekend ahead of us, I should be able to finally kick this thing.

15w0d

Lucy. Nothing to do with babies or bumps, but she was adorable soaking
up some February sun late afternoon on  Friday.

1 comment: