The IVF nurse called later in the afternoon with my results. My estrodiol was 137 (higher than last week) indicating that the cyst was still very much active. She told me to stop the birth control pills to see if that helps. I'm to continue with 10 units of Lupron every morning and come back for a re-check next Tuesday. She said that they were trying to take over my body and it clearly wants to do its own thing. Maybe the third time is a charm!
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Suppression #2 is a Bust
We had a second suppression check this morning. We saw one of the other doctors in the practice because Dr. NFB was out, which we knew in advance. Dr. LoFB earned his nickname within 10 seconds of walking into the exam room. That's Dr. Lots of Funny Business. He asked me if I always went against what I was told, in reference to the fact that I had ovulated. Chris and I both agreed that I can't help but be a bit stubborn and defiant. Dr. LoFB confirmed that I had a healing "collapsed cyst." It was smaller than last week, but still present. Our next steps would depend on my blood test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment