Sunday, November 13, 2011

MBA Lesson Put to Use

We had the third follicle check this morning. I was a bit anxious to see what was going on because I haven't felt many physical side effects yet and I thought I should by now. Also, medicine leaked back out of the injection sites a couple nights ago. The nurse showed us into the exam room and the ultrasound readout from the last patient was still up on the screen (no patient info, just measurements). She had 20 follicles. Ugh! Dr. NFB walked in and Chris informed her that we have follicle envy of whoever was there before us. She laughed and said that she thought we would have a good update today.

A few more follicles decided to join in the fun - she measured 15 (six in my right ovary, nine in my left)! A couple are on the small side, so they may not mature in time, but we have several that look great. They took more blood to check E2 levels. Dr. NFB didn't call this afternoon, so I'm continuing with the same doses. I don't know the E2 result, but it must have been fine. We go back on Tuesday. She said I may be ready to trigger Tuesday night, so ER is back to being up-in-the-air between Thursday and Friday.

My MBA and Excel skills came in handy today - I made a histogram of my follicles:


No comments:

Post a Comment