Why hello birth control pills. I haven't seen you in several years. Never thought I'd take something that prevents pregnancy as part of a process to get pregnant. Then again, I never thought we'd be doing IVF. If I understand things correctly, it is to give my ovaries a break so they will respond better to all the stimulants next month. Also, it allows the doctor to start controlling the entire process. I believe they can even alter the schedule a bit by adjusting the number of days the BCPs are taken. We have no need to rush things so I anticipate taking all 21 of the active pills and overlapping the Lupron injections the last seven days or so.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Well, Here We Go...
Why hello birth control pills. I haven't seen you in several years. Never thought I'd take something that prevents pregnancy as part of a process to get pregnant. Then again, I never thought we'd be doing IVF. If I understand things correctly, it is to give my ovaries a break so they will respond better to all the stimulants next month. Also, it allows the doctor to start controlling the entire process. I believe they can even alter the schedule a bit by adjusting the number of days the BCPs are taken. We have no need to rush things so I anticipate taking all 21 of the active pills and overlapping the Lupron injections the last seven days or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment